We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the products. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection.
- If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, Pearl Paradise may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
- If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Pearl jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. Please note that this is particularly true for rings, since items worn on our hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We are unable to provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of pearls & stones or theft.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Stretching from normal wear, as over time, the silk thread in your pearl necklace or bracelet will stretch out and require re-stringing
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, cosmetics, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear
- Bent, caught or worn out prong(s), allowing a pearl or stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage
- Lost pearl or stone, or a pearl or stone that has fallen out due to chipping or breaking, that occurred as a result of normal wear or other damage.
In any case, we will gladly do our best to help you.
If you have additional questions, please click here to reach out to our support team. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you!