Yes, we can restring your pearls! The fee associated with this service will be based on the length of your item and original point of purchase.
To have your pearls restrung, please follow these steps:
- Click here and complete the repair form.
- Ship the package to us with a tracking number via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL.
- Protect your shipment by ensuring the item you are returning is well-padded to avoid damage during transit.
- Be sure that all clasps are securely wrapped to prevent dents and scratches.
- Include a printed copy of the repair form from step 1 with your shipment.
- If possible, email a copy of the completed form with the tracking number to email@example.com, with a subject line Restring Request.
- Once received, we will contact you to provide a quote for the cost of the restringing.
Address all packages to:
Attention: Repair Department
10951 W. Pico Boulevard, Ste. 100
Los Angeles, CA 90064
If you have additional questions, please click here to reach out to our support team and we’d be happy to help!